Who's this for?
- Key Person
- Buy Sell Arrangement
- Business Loan/Overhead Risk
- Value of your business can represent a substantial source of income in retirement, therefore proper succession planning can ensure that the risks to your lifestyle in retirement is minimized.
- If your hope is to have your business continued by one or more family members, then you will likely need to coordinate your business plan with your estate plan and explore any tax deferral opportunities.
- Any unforeseen events could lead to problems in your business without proper planning. Advanced planning can ensure that you, your business and family are protected.
While it’s great to have group coverage from your employer or association, in most cases, people don’t understand the that there are important differences when it comes to group life insurance vs. self owned life insurance.
On Friday, February 19, 2021, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced an extension to:
– Canada Recovery Benefit
– Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit
– Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit
– Employment Insurance
Self-employed: Government of Canada addresses CERB repayments for some ineligible self-employed recipients
Great news for some ineligible self-employed Canadians who received the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)