An estate freeze can be an integral part of your estate planning strategy. The purpose of an estate freeze is to transfer any future increase in your business’s value (generally shares) that you own to someone else.
By offering you and your employees the health benefits, you can protect your employees, protect your business, maintain productivity, attract and retain key talent and provide tax efficient compensation.
Who's this for?
- Protect your Business
- Protect your Employees
- Maintain Productivity
- Attract and Retain Key Talent
- We review your business, employees and your budget to tailor make a solution that aligns with your goals to provide the best protection for your company.
Before buying insurance from your bank to cover your mortgage, please consider your options. What does the insurance cover?
On April 20, 2021, the B.C. Minister of Finance announced the 2021 budget. We have highlighted the most important things you need to know, including:
• Changes in the requirement to repay the B.C. Emergency Benefit for Workers
• Home Owner Grant threshold change
• PST exemption for electric bikes
• Elimination of PST rebate for certain vehicle sales
• Delay in the carbon tax increase
• Tobacco tax increases
• Changes to the speculation and vacancy tax