Financial Calendar for 2019- All the deadlines you need to know to maximize your benefits!
Who's this for?
- Age 30 to 44
- Starting to be established in career
- Recently married/common-law relationship
- May have children
- Recently purchased first home
- Paying off mortgages
- Establish an emergency fund
- Staying on Budget (Download our app!)
- Make a spending plan-short, medium and long term
- Saving for children’s education
- Saving for retirement
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Critical Illness
- Premature Death
- Make a will
Now that we are nearing year end, it’s a good time to review your finances. 2018 saw a number of major changes to tax legislation come in force and more will apply in 2019, therefore you should consider available opportunities and planning strategies prior to year-end.
There are no perfect answers in the area of your personal finances, but if you are looking for an option that has the potential to offer you a real sense of peace of mind to secure the financial future of you and your family, critical illness insurance is certainly an interesting avenue to explore.