There are no perfect answers in the area of your personal finances, but if you are looking for an option that has the potential to offer you a real sense of peace of mind to secure the financial future of you and your family, critical illness insurance is certainly an interesting avenue to explore.
Who's this for?
- Age 30 to 44
- Starting to be established in career
- Recently married/common-law relationship
- May have children
- Recently purchased first home
- Paying off mortgages
- Establish an emergency fund
- Staying on Budget (Download our app!)
- Make a spending plan-short, medium and long term
- Saving for children’s education
- Saving for retirement
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Critical Illness
- Premature Death
- Make a will
Many business owners are unaware that corporate owned life insurance combined with the Capital Dividend Account (CDA) provides an opportunity to distribute corporate surplus on the death of a shareholder to the surviving shareholders or family members tax-free.
Getting into the world of business is a meticulous task, but so is getting out of it Whether you’ve just hit the ground running on your business or if you’ve been at it for a long time, there is no better time to plan your exit strategy than now.