One of the financial planning issues that business owners face is how to access their corporate earnings in a tax efficient way. Please contact us to learn how we can get more money in your pocket than in the government’s.
Who's this for?
- Age 30 to 44
- Starting to be established in career
- Recently married/common-law relationship
- May have children
- Recently purchased first home
- Paying off mortgages
- Establish an emergency fund
- Staying on Budget (Download our app!)
- Make a spending plan-short, medium and long term
- Saving for children’s education
- Saving for retirement
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Critical Illness
- Premature Death
- Make a will
On July 17th, Finance Minister Bill Morneau announced proposed changes to the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) that will expand the number of businesses that qualify for the program.
On July 13th, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the extension of the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) until December.