RRSP or TFSA? What’s the difference? With the RRSP deadline around the corner, we’re here to help you figure out where you should invest.
Who's this for?
- Age 30 to 44
- Starting to be established in career
- Recently married/common-law relationship
- May have children
- Recently purchased first home
- Paying off mortgages
- Establish an emergency fund
- Staying on Budget (Download our app!)
- Make a spending plan-short, medium and long term
- Saving for children’s education
- Saving for retirement
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Critical Illness
- Premature Death
- Make a will
When putting together your financial plan, there is no question about the benefits of consolidation. The importance of having a financial plan is the ability to coordinate, consolidate and be able to implement your plan to achieve your goals.
Do you have unrealized capital losses? Have you maximized your TESA contribution yet? Have you thought about family income splitting? Can you benefit from the New Canada Child Benefit?