One of the financial planning issues that business owners face is how to access their corporate earnings in a tax efficient way. Please contact us to learn how we can get more money in your pocket than in the government’s.
Who's this for?
- Age 55 to 64
- Preparing for retirement
- May have adult children
- Increased Net Worth
- Almost done paying mortgage
- Little to no debt
- Retirement savings is top priority (Download our app to see if you’re on track)
- Staying on budget (Download our app!)
- Reducing income tax
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Critical Illness
- Premature Death
- Make a will
- Consider powers of attorneys
- Making sure health insurance is adequate
On July 17th, Finance Minister Bill Morneau announced proposed changes to the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) that will expand the number of businesses that qualify for the program.
On July 13th, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the extension of the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) until December.