Financial Calendar for 2019- All the deadlines you need to know to maximize your benefits!
Who's this for?
- Age 65 and over
- Increased Net Worth
- No longer working or working part time
- Mortgage is paid off
- Little to no debt
- Review pension arrangements
- Staying on budget (Download our app!)
- Living off savings
- Reducing income tax
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Long Term Care
- Premature Death
- Make a will
- Consider powers of attorneys
- Making sure health insurance is adequate
- Estate PlanningAlmost done paying mortgage
Now that we are nearing year end, it’s a good time to review your finances. 2018 saw a number of major changes to tax legislation come in force and more will apply in 2019, therefore you should consider available opportunities and planning strategies prior to year-end.
There are no perfect answers in the area of your personal finances, but if you are looking for an option that has the potential to offer you a real sense of peace of mind to secure the financial future of you and your family, critical illness insurance is certainly an interesting avenue to explore.