An outline of the key lines to look out for in the 2018 Income Tax Year.
Who's this for?
- Age 65 and over
- Increased Net Worth
- No longer working or working part time
- Mortgage is paid off
- Little to no debt
- Review pension arrangements
- Staying on budget (Download our app!)
- Living off savings
- Reducing income tax
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Long Term Care
- Premature Death
- Make a will
- Consider powers of attorneys
- Making sure health insurance is adequate
- Estate PlanningAlmost done paying mortgage
Calculate your combined Provincial and Federal Tax in your Province
BC Finance Minister Carole James delivered the province’s 2019 budget update on February 19, 2019. The budget anticipates a surplus of $274 million for the current year, $287 million for 2020 and $585 million in 2021.
The biggest announcements are:
● BC Child Opportunity Benefit
● Interest Free Student Loans