There are no perfect answers in the area of your personal finances, but if you are looking for an option that has the potential to offer you a real sense of peace of mind to secure the financial future of you and your family, critical illness insurance is certainly an interesting avenue to explore.
Who's this for?
- Age 65 and over
- Increased Net Worth
- No longer working or working part time
- Mortgage is paid off
- Little to no debt
- Review pension arrangements
- Staying on budget (Download our app!)
- Living off savings
- Reducing income tax
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Long Term Care
- Premature Death
- Make a will
- Consider powers of attorneys
- Making sure health insurance is adequate
- Estate PlanningAlmost done paying mortgage
Many business owners are unaware that corporate owned life insurance combined with the Capital Dividend Account (CDA) provides an opportunity to distribute corporate surplus on the death of a shareholder to the surviving shareholders or family members tax-free.
Getting into the world of business is a meticulous task, but so is getting out of it Whether you’ve just hit the ground running on your business or if you’ve been at it for a long time, there is no better time to plan your exit strategy than now.