An outline of the key lines to look out for in the 2018 Income Tax Year.
Who's this for?
- Age 21 to 34 Years Old
- Starting your career
- Finished school
- Pay off debts, student loans, credit cards
- Establish an emergency fund
- Start a Budget
- Pay yourself first: start a regular savings plan
- Downpayment for a home
- Save for large purchases: such as car,
- Start saving for your retirement
- Review your benefits from work including your health and disability benefits
Calculate your combined Provincial and Federal Tax in your Province
BC Finance Minister Carole James delivered the province’s 2019 budget update on February 19, 2019. The budget anticipates a surplus of $274 million for the current year, $287 million for 2020 and $585 million in 2021.
The biggest announcements are:
● BC Child Opportunity Benefit
● Interest Free Student Loans