BC Finance Minister, Michael de Jong delivered the province’s 2017 budget on Feb. 21, 2017. Learn what the budget means for small business owners and individuals.
Who's this for?
- Age 21 to 34 Years Old
- Starting your career
- Finished school
- Pay off debts, student loans, credit cards
- Establish an emergency fund
- Start a Budget
- Pay yourself first: start a regular savings plan
- Downpayment for a home
- Save for large purchases: such as car,
- Start saving for your retirement
- Review your benefits from work including your health and disability benefits
RRSP or TFSA? What’s the difference? With the RRSP deadline around the corner, we’re here to help you figure out where you should invest.
When putting together your financial plan, there is no question about the benefits of consolidation. The importance of having a financial plan is the ability to coordinate, consolidate and be able to implement your plan to achieve your goals.