An outline of the key lines to look out for in the 2018 Income Tax Year.
Many business owners depend on their business to provide income, security and in some cases, a legacy for their family.
Minimize the risk if death, disability or critical illness were to happen to a key person or shareholder of the business.
Who's this for?
- Key Person
- Buy Sell Arrangement
- Business Loan/Overhead Risk
- Retain Key Employees and Shareholders
- Minimize the impact on your business if key employees, shareholders or business owners were to become disabled, critically ill or die
- Retire or lower debts if key employees, shareholders or business owners were to become disabled, critically ill or die
Calculate your combined Provincial and Federal Tax in your Province
BC Finance Minister Carole James delivered the province’s 2019 budget update on February 19, 2019. The budget anticipates a surplus of $274 million for the current year, $287 million for 2020 and $585 million in 2021.
The biggest announcements are:
● BC Child Opportunity Benefit
● Interest Free Student Loans