RYAN DOUGLAS, CFP®
People with comprehensive plans say they feel more on track with their financial goals.
Individuals & Family
We help individuals and families achieve their financial goals.
Business Owners have unique challenges. As business owners, we provide proven solutions that protect your business.
Ryan Douglas, Family Financial Advisor Can Help Secure Your Financial Future
You work hard for your money, so you want to minimize your taxes and avoid risky investments. we get it!
As a family financial advisor, I want you to help you realize your financial dreams! Whether you want to retire early, travel the world, or open your own business, we’re here to help you achieve your goals and learn how your dreams can become a reality.
As Douglas Total Financial Solutions, our goals are:
- To earn your trust! We want you to feel your money is in good hands and that we’re working together to secure your financial future.
- To help you learn more about financial planning. The more you know about financial planning, the more confident you’ll feel about it – and that’s a good thing! We’ll explain to you the different types of investment accounts and investment types you can select from and why they’re a good choice for you.
- To make sure we meet your needs and your risk tolerance. As a family Financial Advisors, we know there’s no “one-size-fits-all” approach to investing. We’ll put together a customized investment plan set up to fit your needs and help you reach your goals.
Whether you’re ready to get started investing or would like to learn more about how to create a financial plan, as Family Financial Advisors, we’re here for you. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you plan for tomorrow – today!
Welcome to our 2023 financial calendar! This calendar is designed to help you keep track of important financial dates and deadlines, such as tax filing and government benefit distribution. You can bookmark this page for easy reference or add these dates to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss any important financial obligations.
The end of 2022 is quickly approaching – which means for business owners, it’s time to review tax tips and strategies to maximize your benefits.
The end of 2022 is quickly approaching – which means it’s time to get everything in order, so you’re ready when it comes time to file your taxes.
We’ve broken this article into the following sections to make it easy to find the tax tips you’re looking for:
• Investment considerations, including how to best contribute to TFSAs, RRSPs, and RDSPs.
• Families, including how to claim childcare expenses and make the most of RESPs.
• Retirees, including essential details about applying for CPP and OAS.