Minimize the risk if death, disability or critical illness were to happen to a key person or shareholder of the business.
Who's this for?
- Key Person
- Buy Sell Arrangement
- Business Loan/Overhead Risk
- Retain Key Employees and Shareholders
- Minimize the impact on your business if key employees, shareholders or business owners were to become disabled, critically ill or die
- Retire or lower debts if key employees, shareholders or business owners were to become disabled, critically ill or die
Unlock the mysteries of your group benefits plan! Discover how the target loss ratio (TLR) can influence your premiums and what it means for your company’s future. Dive in now!
You’ve worked hard to become a physician and establish your practice. Now you want to make sure that you have the right kind of insurance to protect your income and share your wealth after you’re gone.
With the right kinds of insurance in place, you can:
• Protect your income stream.
• Be smart about tax planning and increase your wealth.
• Maximize your estate and leave a legacy.
Read our article “Insurance For Physicians – What Kinds Do You Need?” to learn more about how insurance can help you reach your goals.
Dive into the details of Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)! This guide covers how RESPs work, eligibility criteria, benefits, and government grants such as the Canada Education Savings Grant. Learn how to open an RESP and safeguard your child’s educational future.