When putting together your financial plan, there is no question about the benefits of consolidation. The importance of having a financial plan is the ability to coordinate, consolidate and be able to implement your plan to achieve your goals.
Who's this for?
- Age 55 to 64
- Preparing for retirement
- May have adult children
- Increased Net Worth
- Almost done paying mortgage
- Little to no debt
- Retirement savings is top priority (Download our app to see if you’re on track)
- Staying on budget (Download our app!)
- Reducing income tax
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Critical Illness
- Premature Death
- Make a will
- Consider powers of attorneys
- Making sure health insurance is adequate
Do you have unrealized capital losses? Have you maximized your TESA contribution yet? Have you thought about family income splitting? Can you benefit from the New Canada Child Benefit?
If you are one of the millions of Canadians not fully covered by a group or employer health plan, you and your family are vulnerable to healthcare expenses not covered by your provincial health insurance plan.