RRSP or TFSA? What’s the difference? With the RRSP deadline around the corner, we’re here to help you figure out where you should invest.
Who's this for?
- Age 65 and over
- Increased Net Worth
- No longer working or working part time
- Mortgage is paid off
- Little to no debt
- Review pension arrangements
- Staying on budget (Download our app!)
- Living off savings
- Reducing income tax
- Taking care of the “What-ifs?”
- Long Term Care
- Premature Death
- Make a will
- Consider powers of attorneys
- Making sure health insurance is adequate
- Estate PlanningAlmost done paying mortgage
When putting together your financial plan, there is no question about the benefits of consolidation. The importance of having a financial plan is the ability to coordinate, consolidate and be able to implement your plan to achieve your goals.
Do you have unrealized capital losses? Have you maximized your TESA contribution yet? Have you thought about family income splitting? Can you benefit from the New Canada Child Benefit?